Question 1 of 10.
27 rivers flow into Lake Titicaca, but a single spurts from it. Can you call that waterway?
3. The Desaguadero, Bolivia
4. Nice try! The question consists of a fib
Question 2 of 10.
of these is actually Europe's longest river?
Question 3 of 10.
How many European countries performs the Danube run through?
Question 4 of 10.
Where carries out the Dnieper Waterway run through?
1. Hungary, Serbia and North Macedonia
2. Russia, Ukraine and Belarus
3. Ukraine, Moldova and also Romania
4. Latvia, Lithuania as well as Belarus
Question 5 of 10.
Which of these is actually the UK's lengthiest river?
Question 6 of 10.
On which English river will these well-known links sit?
1. The Tyne in north-east England
2. The Avon in south-west England
3. The Trent in the Midlands
Question 7 of 10.
Which was actually the 1st waterway on earth to be provided the very same lawful civil liberties as a person?
1. The Nile, Egypt, in 2002
2. The Fly, Papua New Guinea, in 2014
3. The Whanganui, New Zealand, In 2017
4. Nice shot! I am actually positive this could possibly never, ever before occur
Question 8 of 10.
Numerous countries in the world possess no streams. Which of these countries DOES have a waterway?
Question 9 of 10.
The spot where a stream starts is actually phoned its:
Question 10 of 10.
A river which flows in to one more river is actually contacted a: