Question 1 of 10.
1. Is actually the country of Georgia in Europe?
1. Yes, it's only in Europe
2. Yes, yet it likewise neighbors Asia
3. No, it is actually simply in Asia
4. Wonderful try! Georgia's merely an US state
Question 2 of 10.
2. Which of these countries is actually Europe's littlest (by region)?
4. Vatican Metropolitan area
Question 3 of 10.
3. And also which is actually the largest (through region)?
Question 4 of 10.
4. Europe has 3 'Low Countries', because a lot of their land is actually listed below mean sea level. Call those nations ...
1. France, Spain as well as Portugal
2. Netherlands, Belgium and Luxembourg
3. Denmark, Sweden and Finland
4. Latvia, Estonia and Belarus
Question 5 of 10.
5. Which International nation does this flag come from?
Question 6 of 10.
6. Austria is landlocked. Which nations neighbor it?
1. Slovakia, Hungary, Czech Commonwealth, Germany, Liechtenstein, Switzerland, Italy as well as Slovenia
2. Czech Commonwealth, Germany, Switzerland, Liechtenstein, Italy, Slovenia as well as Greece
3. Hungary, Czech Republic, Germany, Liechtenstein, Switzerland, Italy and Slovenia
4. Slovakia, Hungary, Czech Republic, Germany, Italy, Slovenia and also Croatia
Question 7 of 10.
7. Several countries pivot on the (challenged) Europe-Asia boundary. Which of the following 'stans CARRIES OUT teeter on that particular limit?
Question 8 of 10.
8. In which International nation would certainly you find the capital city of Bratislava?
Question 9 of 10.
9. In which European nation would certainly you find the fishing town of Reine?
Question 10 of 10.
10. Which International nations are home to the inactive mountain, Mount Kazbek?
1. Slovenia and also Montenegro
3. Armenia and Azerbaijan
4. Austria and Switzerland